Senior Fullstack Engineer
40hr/week Beginnt ASAP GMT +01:00
Beginnt ASAP GMT +01:00
We're looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer to work Remotely with a Leading Fintech based in Germany. You want to use your PHP and Typescript experience for a good cause? You want to play a key role in our new platform team to drive the growth of an innovative Tech4Good company?
As Senior Fullstack Engineer (f/d/m) you report directly to our CTO. You will lead the development of our platform in close collaboration with a PM and help the team develop and grow. On top of that, you want to do good with your job.
- You develop new features related to foundational services on our platform, e.g. working on our event and webhook system, security, user and role management
- You continuously improve existing features on our platform
- You actively monitor production systems
- You work on both frontend and backend systems using your PHP and Typescript knowledge
- You perform code reviews
- You take on responsibility for the stability of the platform by joining our on call duty team (additional compensation)
- You provide internal 3rd level support for other teams
- - Experience in providing and maintaining a set of APIs to a large customer base (e.g. REST APIs but also events & webhooks)
- - Experience in working in the Cloud, i.e. AWS (preferably), Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure
- Experience in developing software resulting in a SaaS system for customers
- Familiarity in working with MicroServices and asynchronous communication patterns
- You’re a fast learner and able to grasp concepts and code quickly Fluent written and verbal English (at least C1)
Our tech stack:
- PHP 7.4, Symfony 4.4
- MySQL, RabbitMQ, ELK stack
- Docker containers and DC/OS
- Select serverless AWS services (Lambda, S3, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB…)
- React, Redux, TypeScript, Cypress, Jest, Ant Design
YOUR FUTURE WITH US
Our company will grow and so can you. If there is mutual interest, you can grow into the role of our Platform Team lead. As such you would coordinate the continuous development of our platform related services together with a PM /PO. Also, you would help the team grow by doing regular 1:1s, feedback talks and being involved in defining career development paths for more junior team members.
- - A future-oriented job in a meaningful environment with an international team
- - We offer annual working time as well as temporary working abroad options all in a remote first setup
- 5 weeks paid annual leave plus additional PTO days per year with us
- We know that time is precious: We’re part of the pledge 1% initiative, offer sabbatical options and yearly educational leave for everyone
- The perks of joining a scaleup: short decision paths, transparent communication and regular team events + one workation per year to meet all colleagues in one spot
- An innovative working environment with a culture of transparency, trust, and mutual respect
- Project autonomy and space for personal development from the beginning
We're passionate about making fundraising more efficient, user-friendly, and successful. Our technology is supporting organizations like Save the Children International, WWF, Amnesty, UNICEF, and many others.
Our diverse and skillful team of engineers, fundraising experts, and movers and shakers in the nonprofit sector combine experience with cues from our community to build innovative solutions to solve real-world problems. This approach to product development will allow us to find more ways to enable people and organizations to do good in the world. We are committed to innovating and delivering top-notch tools and processes to raise the efficiency and success of organizations and movements, bringing about long-lasting impact. Join us on this exciting journey!
Since your skills and qualifications are what count for us and your appearance does not play a role, we ask you not to send a photo with your application.
6 months ago