Senior Flutter Developer
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
40hr/week Beginnt ASAP GMT +03:00
Beginnt ASAP GMT +03:00
We are looking for an experienced Senior Flutter Software Engineer/Developer to join our highly skilled technical team and work REMOTELY with a Leading fast-growing Saudi Company.
- Building multi-platform applications for Android and iOS using the Flutter development framework.
- Writing clear and reader-friendly code using tools like Dart. Documenting the entire usage process in detail for straightforward utilization and upgrading in the future.
- Collaborating with other developers to create, deploy, and maintain Flutter-based applications for different platforms.
- Overseeing and reviewing application design.
- Building, implementing, and managing product modules along with their sub-systems.
- Testing products to remove bugs and any malfunctioning aspects.
- Carrying out unit Testing and integration analysis.
- Ensuring consistency between the delivered product features and the requirements/criteria of the business.
Key Requirements & Qualifications:
- Expert proficiency in Flutter for Android and iOS.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, is sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment.
- Strong foundations in the principle of visual display of information.
- Strong knowledge of the architecture and implementation of Android or iOS Applications.
- Experience working with popular libraries for networking, asynchronous, image loading, etc.
- Action-oriented & excellent analytical and creative thinking.
- Well-versed in creating automated test cases, threading, performance tuning, and offline storage.
- Working knowledge of APIs (application Programming Interfaces) and third-party libraries.
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Excellent communication skills that facilitate interaction with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with other programming languages (e.g. Java, Swift, PHP8, C#) is a plus.
a month ago